Analysise on working with client

Today we will move forward on our last topic regarding obtaining more sales for foreign trade. This part we have not involved on merchant credit card payment.

If I called to inquire the price, before I even open my mouth, many freight forwarding may reply that they need to check in their office before answering me. Sometimes I only want to ask the general situation instead of details or data. If you are not clear about the general location of the port and fee, how could I transport goods via your side. If I need to transport goods through the America I want to get a outline or main idea: one person tells me he doesn’t know and the other tells me the price and follow up with me the condition there. Which one you think I might choose. In other words, the first person is being responsible to not just give random price. But if not good to hear, you are not working hard enough. We often say we will work harder, but what you don’t know is people better than you are exerting their greatest effort.

We ignore one thing most of time. For most of who first purchase overseas, they don’t have much information about international trading. They even haven’t heard about FOB, CIF not to say understand it. Then what should we do.

We need to know what our client really want and need. For example, if you purchase in the first time at abroad, what things you care about. If it were me, I want to know about the following:

How about product quality, with guarantee or not. Price high? How much is the transport fee? If I have insurance for my funds? What to do with time difference? How to pay? Seller attitude. What if the product quality has problems?

As a matter of fact, most of our clients may have concerned over these.

We will give simple analysis next time.










Proprio come Omega, Breitling ha una storia incredibile quando si tratta di cronografi e il Navitimer è stato introdotto anche prima dello Speedmaster. Nel 1952 presero vita i primi orologi Breitling Navitimer di alta qualità, ma non furono disponibili per il mercato più ampio fino al 1956 circa. In origine, era un cronografo sviluppato su richiesta per la US Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Seguirono molte varianti (l'806 forse è il più famoso), ma gli orologi della collezione Breitling Navitimer B01 falsi all'ingrosso di oggi nel Regno Unito rimangono piuttosto fedeli all'originale. È alimentato dal calibro interno di Breitling B01 e, proprio come tutti i migliori movimenti di orologi Breitling replica 1:1, è certificato come cronometro.
                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Velg to arabiske tall Storbritannia Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic Acciaio Fake Klokker As Love Tokens

Perfekte Rolex falske klokker på nettet, et symbol på eleganse: Hva du bør vite om klokkene som skapte historie

Omega Globemaster Årskalender Replika klokker Til salgs Billig